Forestville Dam County Park
475 Mill Rd.
Forestville, WI 54213
Parks & Nature Preserves, Open in Winter - Recreational Activities, County Parks, Parks
SummaryForestville Dam Park is located on approximately 79 acres of land at 475 Mill Road, Forestville. Just outside the Village of Forestville, go west on County Hwy J and then north on Mill Road and the Park will be about a 1/4 up the road to your left. A millpond with access to the Ahnapee River and Trail is the primary attraction. Facilities include a pavilion, dock, boat launch, playground, picnic area, parking and restrooms.
Rules for all Door County Parks
· Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11:00 PM unless otherwise posted at park.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
· Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
· Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
· Dogs must be leashed at all times.
· No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
· Glass containers not allowed in parks.
· Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
· Most wild animals and plants are protected.
· Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
· Gun and/or Bow hunting is permitted in certain parks from November 15th thru April 1st during legal DNR hunting seasons.. A permit is required from the Facilities & Parks Department.