Top 5 Door County Farm Market Highlights
- Jacksonport has a weekly farm market every Tuesday 9am-1pm at Lakeside Park 6296 Lake Park Dr
- Sister Bay has two farm markets taking place on Wednesdays from 3:30-5:30 at Country Walk Shops at 10588 Country Walk Dr and on Saturdays from 8-12pm at the Corner of the Past 10310 Fieldcrest Rd
- Baileys Harbor’s farm market run every Sunday from 9am-1pm on the Town Hall Lawn. 2392 Cty F
- Sturgeon Bay’s market is the largest of the northern Door markets taking place every Saturday 8:30-12pm at Market Square 421 Michigan St.
- Two farm markets I frequent often are Koepsel’s Farm Market & Waseda Farms. Waseda Farms raises all their own beef, pork & poultry and has a fabulous meat counter perfect for grilling season with fresh veggies. Koepsel’s does all of their own canning for pickles, jams, etc.
For a full list of farm markets in Door County, visit http://www.doorcounty.com/experience/farmers-markets.