La Salle Park is located on approximately 23 acres of land at 408 County U in the Town of Clay Banks, approximately nine miles south of Sturgeon Bay and about 1.5 miles north of the county-line. The location is a historical site with picturesque Lake Michigan beach access. Facilities include playground, picnic area, parking and restroom facilities. The park can be accessed from above off County U or closer to the Lake from Lower La Salle Road.
Categories: Attraction, Parks, County Parks
Rules for all Door County Parks
· Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11:00 PM unless otherwise posted at park.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
· Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
· Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
· Dogs must be leashed at all times.
· No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
· Glass containers not allowed in parks.
· Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
· Most wild animals and plants are protected.
· Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
· Gun and/or Bow hunting is permitted in certain parks from November 15th thru April 1st during legal DNR hunting seasons.. A permit is required from the Facilities & Parks Department.
I:182 W:13 S:0 R:0