Murphy Park is located on approximately fourteen acres of land at 7119 Bay Shore Drive, where County Hwy G or Horseshoe Bay Road intersects with Bay Shore Drive in the Town of Egg Harbor. The Parks unique attractions include its sand beach, dock and boat launch along the shores of Green Bay. Facilities include a playground, volleyball court, picnic area, pavilion, parking and restrooms. In past years, the annual Door County Triathlon has been based from this park on a weekend day in late July.
Categories: Attraction, Parks, County Parks
Rules for all Door County Parks
· Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11:00 PM unless otherwise posted at park.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
· Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
· Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
· Dogs must be leashed at all times.
· No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
· Glass containers not allowed in parks.
· Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
· Most wild animals and plants are protected.
· Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
· Gun and/or Bow hunting is permitted in certain parks from November 15th thru April 1st during legal DNR hunting seasons.. A permit is required from the Facilities & Parks Department.
I:137 W:7 S:0 R:0