Door Bluff Headlands is located on approximately 156 acres of land at 12900 Door Bluff Park Road in the Town of Liberty Grove. The park road is located approximately three miles north of Ellison Bay traveling on Garrett Bay Road. The Park is an undeveloped natural area of woods and cliffs on Green Bay, west of Gills Rock. The Park has natural trails, but no facilities.
Categories: Attraction, Hiking, Parks, County Parks
Rules for all Door County Parks
· Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11:00 PM unless otherwise posted at park.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
· Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
· Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
· Dogs must be leashed at all times.
· No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
· Glass containers not allowed in parks.
· Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
· Most wild animals and plants are protected.
· Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
· Gun and/or Bow hunting is permitted in certain parks from November 15th thru April 1st during legal DNR hunting seasons.. A permit is required from the Facilities & Parks Department.
I:1804 W:240 S:0 R:0