Top 5 Summer Playcation Photo Capture Recommendations
- Action and people shots at the Fourth of July parades and/or firework shows in Baileys Harbor, Fish Creek, Egg Harbor, Sturgeon Bay and Gills Rock. Other festivals, i.e. Fyr Ball, etc. are also prime events to bring your camera to.
- Summer sunrise and sunsets at the following Door County landmarks: Cana Island Lighthouse, Anderson Dock, Door Bluff Headlands County Park, Cave Point County Park and Sturgeon Bay North Pier Lighthouse.
- Cherry picking family and landscape captures at the various orchards during the month of July.
- Waterscape images including play and relaxation at the beach, boating/sailboating, birds and wildlife and all the other interesting happenings on and along the water in summertime.
- Silent sports for action shots including Door County triathlon and the large variety of biking and running events. Also, kayaking/canoeing, hiking, and stand up paddle boarding are popular and provide additional interesting subjects to include in compositions.