Top 5 Places in Door County to Bring your Dog
- Rock Island State Park – The two ferry rides are a blast. Car ferry to Washington Island and State Park passenger Ferry from Washington Island to Rock Island. Great trails & beaches to walk & play
- Northern Sky Theater – This outdoor theater under the stars in Peninsula State Park is a truly unique and fun experience for the entire family including “Fido”.
- Peninsula State Park – Lots of great trails to hike with your dogs, rock shore areas where your dog can play in the water and snow shoe trails allow dogs in the winter!
- Shopping! – From pet-focused stores to clothing and home furnishings. You will be surprised how many shops allow your dog to browse with you.
5. Sister Bay Fall Fest –Many of the festivals throughout the county allow dogs but this one traditionally has a large number of dogs that attend and enjoy the parade, arts & crafts fair and all that Fall Fest has to offer. It is always the weekend after Columbus Day in October.