5 Insider Tips on Pet-Friendly Activities
- Always consider your dog’s personality and comfort zone when choosing activities.
- For your dog’s safety and the comfort of others, always keep your dog on a leash.
- Make sure you give your dog a potty break opportunity before taking them into shops, theatres, etc… other dogs may have been inconsiderate and marked in these areas, so keep a close eye on your dog.
- It’s Ok to say no to offered treats if your dog has had more than normal. If you go into several shops and each one offers a treat, it may be more than your dog’s tummy is used to. Simply say, “Thanks but he/she has had several treats already today.”
- Pay attention to your dog. If they appear to become anxious or overwhelmed, it may be time to take a break away from crowds or new activities.