Articles x Stories
Please log In to view your favorite articles.
1. Lots of twists and turns. Here is a course map to give you an idea.
2. Pirates! If you’ve never done this race before, I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you. Just keep you eyes open at Sven’s Bluff.
3. The vibe from other runners – whether ahead or behind you, their adrenaline is contagious.
4. Spectator spots, strategically placed along the course. Some complete with music and all with cheerleaders you’ve likely never met but who want to see you finish strong.
5. It’s well organized, there are plenty of water stations and restrooms and transportation into the park makes it easy for runners and fans to get to and from the runner’s concourse.
Sign up for Door County's monthly newsletter and receive vacation itineraries, travel tips and ideas, event announcements, and exclusive giveaways in your inbox.