- Mondays in Ephraim – If you find yourself free on a Monday at 6pm, head to Harborside Park in Ephraim. Bring your lawn chairs and a picnic but make sure to leave the wine or beer at home as Ephraim is a dry community, the only one in the state. You’ll find spectacular vistas of Eagle Bluff and the bay.
- Tuesdays in Fish Creek – Fish Creek may be bustling during the day and into the evening but you will find a little piece of serenity at Noble Square around 6:30pm every Tuesday. Since you’re in the heart of town, you get the option to browse the surrounding shops while listening.
- Wednesdays in Sturgeon Bay – Martin Park is the home of the city’s summer concert series on Wednesdays at 7pm. Within walking distance of many of the downtown lodging options as well as the 3rd Ave & Jefferson St. Shopping Districts, it’s a perfect way to end an evening.
- Thursdays in Egg Harbor – Harbor View Park provides breathtaking views of the brand new marina and the picturesque harbor. The concerts start at 5pm which makes the concert finale right about sunset. This is a must see concert if you’re a fan of sunsets over the water.
5. Fridays in Baileys Harbor – Set on the north end of town across from the Town Marina, Baileys Harbor’s concerts are the perfect way to kick off the weekend. Bring a picnic, bottle of wine or your preferred beverage and take in the concert set against the backdrop of the historic 1930’s limestone Town Hall. If sitting’s not your style, take a stroll over to the town marina and check out Lake Michigan, you’ll still be able to hear the music from there.