Top 5 Settings to Catch Live Music in Door County
- Waterfront Dining Lucky for Door County visitors, there are more than 300 miles of shoreline to enjoy! From Sturgeon Bay area dining all the way up to Gills Rock and Washington Island, there are many places to choose from when seeking out dinner and good live music to accompany you.
- Downtown Dining If you like to keep your activities more concentrated, you can end your day of shopping and exploring with live music, dinner and drinks in the downtown area. Every small town has its own feel and attractions, but each one is sure to have the full span of activities to keep you busy all day.
- Bars & Pubs (& Bowling Alley) If it’s a weekend, the local watering holes are a surefire way to find good music and good company. And if you’re in Sister Bay at The Bowl, you may just find yourself in a game of bowling as well!
- Wineries, Distilleries & Breweries Many of Door County’s wineries, distilleries and breweries not only offer tastings, but also small plates and live entertainment! Call ahead to check schedules for fun upcoming events.
- At the Café On the more laid-back end of live music you will find local artists performing at area coffee shops and cafés. It’s a great way to unwind and relax at then end of a busy day in Door County.