- Lakeside Since Door County has no shortage of shoreline, there is a good selection of venues, both restaurants and bars, that offer live music. Look on the west-facing shore – or the bayside – to get both later afternoon sun and sunsets, and to the east-facing shore – or the lakeside – for spectacular morning and lunchtime sunshine.
- At the Brewery Door County now has multiple places that offer local brews, including Door County Brewing Co., Starboard Brewing Company and Shipwrecked Microbrewery, which all come highly recommended. Plan your visit to Door County Brewing Co. around the live music schedule, which is updated on a regular basis. Visit their events page on their website to see upcoming show.
- At the Winery Many wineries at peak season offer intimate performances that go perfectly with a glass of delicious wine. Keep an eye out for these special occasions, they don’t come around too often and they are well worth attending.
- On the Patio A large majority of Door County’s pubs and taverns offer excellent outdoor areas, making it easy for visitors to take advantage of the beautiful scenery and weather. And lucky for the music lovers, most places also include a stage setting for live music.
- Barside When weather fails you, you can always find great live entertainment in the same place you can sidle up to the bar. Not surprisingly, this becomes the most popular choice come winter!
Explore all the options and filter for what setting you prefer here!