Articles x Stories
Please log In to view your favorite articles.
1. Take photos of some of the amazing spring flowers.
2. Participate in one of Door county’s organized running events such as the Blossom Run and the Door County Half Marathon which both take place in May.
3. Visit a lighthouse. There is even an event in June, the Annual Lighthouse Festival, where 6 of the 11 lighthouses are open to the public.
4. Go fishing. Some of the parks have good fishing docks or you can also fish off the shoreline. Door County has some wonderful fish.
5. Go to a festival. There are great ones during Memorial Day Weekend including Mai Fest in Jacksonport and the Fine Art Fair in Sturgeon Bay. Check out the Calendar of Events for local festivals.
Sign up for Door County's monthly newsletter and receive vacation itineraries, travel tips and ideas, event announcements and exclusive giveaways in your inbox.
Thinking of visiting ? Use the Trip Planner to track all the businesses, activities, and events that interest you.Plan My Trip