Top 5 Kid-Approved Fall Food Favorites
- Apple cider donuts are featured in some of Door County's farmers' markets and they are scrumptious
- Honey crisp and sweet tango apples are wonderful in fall especially when you drizzle caramel over them
- Pumpkin pie is another great food especially when your sharing it with family
- Most people think of corn on the cob as a summer food but when you come to Door County in fall corn on the cob is at every festival there is even a specific festival called corn fest with a corn maze.
- Caramel apples is a thing many kids like me will enjoy and you can try them with nuts or sprinkles.