Top 5 Insider Tips - Winter Activities That are Indoors
1. Always remember to stay warm in Door County during the winter. You can do this by going to one of Door County’s amazing coffee shops, but order a hot chocolate!
2. Go swimming at your hotel’s indoor pool or if there is not one, the local YMCA has a great one. The Sturgeon Bay YMCA has a waterslide. It’s a fun activity and you can do it with your entire family
3. There are several museums to visit, the Door County Historical Museum or the Door County Maritime Museum both have family friendly exhibits.
4. Get creative! Try visiting the Peninsula School of Art. They have great art classes and have family days on Saturdays.
5. Check out the Door Community Auditorium. They show movies once a week and if you aren’t here when they are showing a movie you can visit the Sturgeon Bay Cinema.