Articles x Stories
Please log In to view your favorite articles.
1. Drive down the hwy 42 hill in Fish Creek. With the leaves off the trees you can see the Bay of Green Bay and Peninsula State Park.
2. Heading north on Hwy 42, pulling into Ephraim the entire town is white and it’s even more stunning when those white buildings are snow covered.
3. Inside Peninsula State Park, the beach is almost eerie when vacant but you can see all the way to Horseshoe island and sometimes there are awesome ice shoves.
4. At the top of the Hill on the south side of Ellison Bay there is a Grand View - You can see a long way just from your car or pull into the county park and walk to see the views but be careful.
5. You'll have to get out of the car for this one but Cave Point is really awesome in winter. The waves smash into the cave icicles form and it’s a sight to see but not for long - it’s usually quite cold here.
Sign up for Door County's monthly newsletter and receive vacation itineraries, travel tips and ideas, event announcements and exclusive giveaways in your inbox.
Thinking of visiting ? Use the Trip Planner to track all the businesses, activities, and events that interest you.