Top 5 Highlights for Holiday Shopping
- The variety of diverse and distinctive gifts that can be found in Door County is mind-blowing. It is truly a shopper’s paradise, especially for the holidays!
- Get ready, get set, collect! Many shops are filled with fine, funky and unique items meant for collecting. From the quaint to the cutting edge, treasures to start collecting abound. Starting a special set for your sister, spouse, daughter or friend makes for a memorable gift. And, you’ll know just what to get them next year!
- Food, glorious food! A gift of delicious taste treats is always welcome. And something yummy from Door County will certainly delight. You can choose from handmade candy, wine, maple syrup, fudge, hard cider, coffee, olive oils, Wisconsin artisan cheeses, jams and jellies, pickles, salsas, sauces…the list of food products goes on and on. You know what they like!
- Many artisan, handcrafted gifts can be found. You’ll be giving a one-of-a-kind treasure to a lucky recipient.
- When you drive around Door County on your shopping expedition, you will automatically enjoy a scenic tour of our beautiful landscape. Bonus! You can’t get that experience at the mall.