Articles x Stories
Please log In to view your favorite articles.
1. Wear shoe covers. They’re worth every penny. The same goes for a warm pair of gloves.
2. Keep the tire pressure around 10 psi. Anything higher will cause the tires to slip, not to mention lead to a more uncomfortable ride.
3. Stay seated while climbing. Standing up and taking your weight off the rear tire will cause you to lose traction, especially in wet snow or sand.
4. A shot of alcohol will prevent your water bottle from completely freezing (and warm you up a bit).
5. Just ride. At first glance, fat bikes look bizarre, and while that may be true they are also a blast. It’s absolutely something to try, and your kids may even think it’s cool.
Sign up for Door County's monthly newsletter and receive vacation itineraries, travel tips and ideas, event announcements and exclusive giveaways in your inbox.
Thinking of visiting ? Use the Trip Planner to track all the businesses, activities, and events that interest you.Plan My Trip