Top 5 Ways to Take in the Beauty of Fall
- From a Lighthouse Take a tour of one of Door County's famous lighthouses and find yourself peeking out the windows on your way to the top to see the pretty colors.
- Through Your Paintbrush Break out your inner artist and pack your red and yellow paint, paper and a brush so you're ready when inspiration strikes.
- On Your Bike Don't pack your bike away yet! Fall offers some of the best biking experiences. Pump up your tires and head out on a bike route you haven't tried
- With Your Best Friend With fall a time for rejuvenation, why not rejuvenate a friendship with a fall getaway? Whether it's a day trip or weekend, fill your day seeking out the best spots for colors with your companion.
- From a Boat Kayaking is still popular until freezing occurs, so take advantage of the calmer waters to venture out. Fall is also a perfect time for a boat tour. The leaves multiply when they reflect off the lake.