Seasons Behind The Door - Photo Book Contest
Building on the success of the Capture Door County book, we are thrilled to announce a new Capture Door County hardcover book, Seasons Behind the Door: A Photographic Look at Door County's Seasons. This all-new volume will feature photos from Capture Door County photographers that highlight what makes Door County so unique in all four seasons. Its large format, high-quality printing and unique content make it a collector's item perfectly suited for your coffee table. Some unique challenges: As a part of our ongoing effort to compile the best of Door County in photography, we're running photo challenges specifically for the Seasons Behind the Door book. We'll publish the people's choice and editors' choice winners from all Seasons Behind the Door challenges, so visit the Capture Door County challenges page and jump into one or more of the four Seasons Behind the Door challenges. Get involved: We are accepting submissions for the Seasons Behind the Door book now! Want to get involved? Here's how:
- If you're not yet a registered Capture Door County user, sign up for free, here. If you're already a user, go ahead and login.
- Navigate to the book details page, here, then click the "opt in" button near the top of the page. With that button pressed, all of your previous photo submissions are eligible for inclusion in the Seasons Behind the Door book.
- Submit new photos (as many as 20 per week) across a wide array of categories, keeping in mind we're specifically looking for photos that showcase the seasons of Door County.
- Add your photos to one or more of our Seasons Behind the Door challenges, then vote for your favorites! The people's choice and editors' choice winners from each Seasons Behind the Door challenge will be published in the book!
- Share your photos with friends and family and invite them to vote. The more votes a photo receives, the more likely it is to be seen by our editors.
Jump in: If you haven't visited the Capture Door County site in a while, now is a great time to jump back in. Get involved with the Seasons Behind the Door book and show us your great photos!