Spirit of Door County:
The Carole Counard Scholarship
The Spirit of Door County
In an effort to give back to the community, Destination Door County will begin a scholarship program in honor of our dear friend, Carole Counard. Carole, who worked for our organization for 21 years, passed away in 2013 after a courageous battle with cancer. To honor Carole, a colleague, and someone who spent two decades welcoming our visitors to Door County, we will be giving away $1,000 scholarships
To continue to fund this effort, we will be selling raffle tickets. These scholarships are open to all Door County residents. Whether you are 18, 35, or 55, attending a four-year college, a two-year college, or a technical college, these funds will be available to you. For every 20 raffle tickets sold, there will be one scholarship awarded.
- 1-year membership with Destination Door County
- 1-year additional photo and text upgrade to your Innline page
- Half-page ad in the Destination Guide
- Complimentary line listing in the Destination Guide
- $500 in co-op marketing credits
- Five (5) seats at a CTA training class
The entire grand prize is valued at $3,245.
2nd & 3rd Prize
1-Year Membership to Destination Door County (each a $395 value)
In Memory of Carole Counard