Lily Bay is located on approximately one acre of land at E4449 County T, as it straddles the Town line of Sturgeon Bay and Sevastopol at the waters of Lake Michigan. Lily Bay provides a fair weather boat launch and limited parking on a Lake Michigan sand beach.
Rules for all Door County Parks
· Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11:00 PM unless otherwise posted at park.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
· Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
· Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
· Dogs must be leashed at all times.
· No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
· Glass containers not allowed in parks.
· Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
· Most wild animals and plants are protected.
· Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
· Gun and/or Bow hunting is permitted in certain parks from November 15th thru April 1st during legal DNR hunting seasons.. A permit is required from the Facilities & Parks Department.