Articles x Stories
Please log In to view your favorite articles.
Lily Bay is located on approximately one acre of land at E4449 County T, as it straddles the Town line of Sturgeon Bay and Sevastopol at the waters of Lake Michigan. Lily Bay provides a fair weather boat launch and limited parking on a Lake Michigan sand beach.
Categories: Attraction, Parks
RULES FOR ALL DOOR COUNTY PARKS
1. Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11 PM.
2. Use of a County Boat Launch site after hours for the sole purpose of water access is permitted.
3. Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
4. Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
5. Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
6. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
7. No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
8. Glass containers not allowed in parks.
9. Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
10. Most wild animals and plants are protected.
11. Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
12. Deer hunting is permitted after November 15th in certain parks. A permission slip is required and can be obtained from the Parks Department (920) 746-9959.
I:67 W:10 S:0 R:0
Sign up for Door County's monthly newsletter and receive vacation itineraries, travel tips and ideas, event announcements and exclusive giveaways in your inbox.