George Pinney Park is located on approximately nine acres of land at 4879 Bay Shore Drive (or County B), about 4 ½ miles north of the City of Sturgeon Bay. Redevelopment of the Park was completed in August 2006 and facilities include a boat launch, fishing pier, pavilion, picnic area, parking and restrooms.
Categories: Attraction, Parks, County Parks
Rules for all Door County Parks
· Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11:00 PM unless otherwise posted at park.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
· Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
· Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
· Dogs must be leashed at all times.
· No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
· Glass containers not allowed in parks.
· Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
· Most wild animals and plants are protected.
· Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
· Gun and/or Bow hunting is permitted in certain parks from November 15th thru April 1st during legal DNR hunting seasons.. A permit is required from the Facilities & Parks Department.
I:903 W:59 S:0 R:0