Ellison Bluff Park is located on approximately 174 acres of land at 12050 Ellison Bluff Road, about two miles southwest of the quaint community of Ellison Bay off Porcupine Road. The Park has a very picturesque wooded bluff overlook of Green Bay, and improved and natural hiking trails, picnic area, parking and restrooms.
Categories: Attraction, Hiking, Parks, County Parks
Rules for all Door County Parks
· Parks are open ½ hour before sunrise to 11:00 PM unless otherwise posted at park.
· Vehicles must park in designated areas only.
· Camping and overnight parking are prohibited.
· Vehicle speed limit is 25 MPH on park roads.
· Dogs must be leashed at all times.
· No lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk.
· Glass containers not allowed in parks.
· Use snowmobiles on marked trails only.
· Most wild animals and plants are protected.
· Use of firearms is prohibited except as noted below.
· Gun and/or Bow hunting is permitted in certain parks from November 15th thru April 1st during legal DNR hunting seasons.. A permit is required from the Facilities & Parks Department.
I:1267 W:204 S:0 R:0